Exquisite sea food
Renowned as one of London's finest seafood dining rooms, every detail at One-O-One Restaurant is infused with the inspiration of the shoreline. Executive chef, Pascal Proyart, and his team craft exquisite menus which are wonderfully inventive and are creative in terms of both taste and texture. The signature wild Norwegian
red king crab risotto and the wild Cornwall sea bass fillet cooked in red Burgundy pinot noir are real showstoppers. A warm palette of rich browns and aquatic blues, and sumptuously textured furnishings enhance the oceanic theme.
Chef Pascal Proyart
Having spent his childhood on the beautiful Brittany coast, Pascal Proyart developed a lifelong love for fish and seafood plus is truly passionate about fresh, sustainable ingredients. Recognised as one of the UK's finest chefs, he continues to inspire with inventive creations inspired by the land and the sea. His five course "Terre et Mer" tasting menu takes one on an exceptional culinary journey. As brand ambassador for the Norwegian Seafood Council, Pascal promotes the quality of sustainable farmed products and is proud to only use line-caught and farmed fish in his dishes.
Awards & Accolades
- Top 10 seafood restaurant of the year award - Seafish/Caterer, 2016
- 3rd in the top Food Category in London - Harden’s Guide, 2016
- OpenTable Diners' Choice Winner 2016 & 2017
- Top 10 best seafood restaurants in London - Bookatable Restaurant Awards 2016
- 13th Best Restaurant in the UK's Top 100 Restaurants and 3rd Best Restaurant in London by The Sunday Times, 2015
- 3 AA Rosettes for culinary excellence 2013-2016 - AA Hospitality Awards
- AA Notable Wine List 2012-2013 - AA Hospitality Awards
- Award of Excellence for wine list - The Wine Spectator